LIFE INSURANCE HELPS TO CREATE SECURITY FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY
Life insurance helps to create security for you and your family. When you die, it can be used to pay final expenses and debts, and provide an income for your family.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- Death benefits to named beneficiaries are almost always non-taxable.
- An instant estate when funds are needed the most
- Probate costs can be avoided if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Life insurance may offer the potential for creditor protection1
- Permanent life insurance allows you to build tax-advantaged cash value for retirement purposes or to provide liquid savings2
We have access to a wide variety of life insurance options to help meet the needs identified in your financial security plan. We can help you select coverage that’s right for you.
Contact today to find out more about how life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan.
1 Creditor protection depends on court decisions, which can be subject to change and can vary from each province; it can never be guaranteed. Talk to your lawyer to find out more about the potential for creditor protection.
2 If the accumulation stays within prescribed limits, the cash value is only subject to income tax when it’s withdrawn.
PROTECTION LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
Protection policies provide the policy owner a benefit, by paying a lump sum payment, in the event of a loss to help family deal with this catastrophic loss.
INVESTMENT LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
The policy is designed to facilitate growth of capital by regular or single premiums, universal life, whole life & variable life.
Protect Yourself & Your Income From The Stress of Disability
Disability insurance can help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income.
Your income helps you maintain current financial obligations (e.g. mortgage payment, monthly bills, grocery purchases) and your financial security plan (e.g. children’s education planning and your retirement goals). What would happen to these things, like your home, if you no longer had that income stream?
We have access to disability insurance products designed to help address your needs and help protect your ability to earn an income – something that could be jeopardized if disability strikes.
The advantages of disability insurance include:
- Potential protection of your ability to earn an income, current lifestyle, financial independence and your family’s long-term financial security plan
- The ability to pay fixed expenses for your business if you’re disabled
- Facilitation of the buyout of a disabled partner’s share of the business
Contact today to find out more about helping to protect your income and the importance of disability insurance to your financial security plan.
CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Reduce Financial Stress at Critical Times
Critical illness insurance can help reduce financial stresses at a critical time in your life, and can complement disability and life insurance protection needs. It offers you and your family – as well as your business – the financial resources to help pay for additional expenses often associated with a critical illness or condition.
The advantages of critical illness insurance include:
- A lump-sum benefit that you can use however you wish (e.g. to make mortgage payments, seek medical treatment outside Canada, help your business continue in your absence)
- Coverage for up to 25 critical illnesses or conditions
- You may receive payment even if you’re not disabled from work
- Options are available that provide a return of premium benefit
- Individuals unable to obtain disability insurance for various reasons can, in some cases, still qualify for critical illness coverage (e.g. a non-income earning spouse)
We can help you determine if critical illness insurance fits into your financial security plan. Contact us today to find out more about critical illness insurance.