Alberta Allied Roofing Association
AARA members have flexible plan design choices
The AARA (Alberta Allied Roofing Association) Health and Dental insurance plans provide flexible coverage and is a management tool that controls costs for business owners and their employees. The AARA Health and Dental insurance plans provides the security of a benefits plan, without the expensive premiums or restrictions involved with traditional health and dental plans.
The AARA Health Plan has volume specialty contracts unique to the Alberta Allied Roofing Association, which is underwritten by Canada’s top insurance companies. Puhl’s association-specific plans provide you, an AARA Member, with the best plan choices and flexibility in Canada to fit your business needs.
A quality employee oriented plan with volume discounts.
The AARA Health & Dental Plan offers:
- Low processing costs
- Tax savings
- Cost control
- 100% reimbursement
- Complimentary health & dental credits
- Member’s Bulk Buying Power
allow us the opportunity to provide you with a second opinion on your employee benefits
AARA Health & Dental Benefits Plan is Designed for Your Business
The AARA Health & Dental Plan offers a choice between a flex, traditional, or blended plan. Companies have the flexibility to pick and choose how to design their health and dental plans to their business and personal health models.
The AARA Health & Dental Plan is a self-funding reimbursement tax concept plan regulated by the Canada Revenue Agency. It uses Health Spending Accounts (HSAs) to provide flexible benefits to employees.
aara member value benefits
Complimentary Optional Add-On Value Benefits
Employees and Employers receive valuable benefits other plans may not offer:
- 2 years and 3 months rate guarantee on Life, Dependents, and Long Term Disability.
- 1 year and 3 months rate guarantee for Health & Dental.
- Short-Term Disability is pooled and not experience rated. Also can be self-funded.
- Living benefit under life insurance for terminal illness.
- AD & D – includes dependents.
- RX Drug and Dental extra credit plan.
- No medical exams.
- Plus additional benefits.
travel insurance for aara members
The AARA Optional Travel Plan provides protection in the case of an accident or illness providing the funds to cover your medical expenses.
- Member’s Bulk Buying Program
- Flat costs per your per Family
- Out of Province & Country medical travel insurance
- 60 days of continuous coverage for each trip
- Pre-existing coverage to age 70, with coverage extended to age 80
- Snow Bird travel coverage also available