ACCIDENTAL DEATH & DISMEMBERMENT COVERAGE
POLICIES TO HELP INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES THROUGH TIME OF HARDSHIP
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Serious injuries, critical illness diagnoses and deaths are often life altering for the directly impacted individual, as well as their family members. The loss of income, coupled with required medical services can create major expenses for individual and or families dealing with long and short-term disability leave, illness recovery or even death. These issues can add to the existing suffering that families are facing after serious injuries or a death of a loved one.
AD&D insurance coverage is perfect for protecting employees in the case of serious injury, death or other incidents that can result in catastrophic loss. At Puhl Employee Benefits we can help to support families through these times of hardship with AD&D coverage plans. Contact Puhl Employee Benefits today to schedule a consultation.
- A top of the industry enhanced loss schedule, coupled with a variety of comprehensive auxiliary benefits allows AD&D coverage to adequately manage your risk and payments.
- Regardless of your health history, AD&D coverage can help keep your covered 24/7, with a policy designed for your needs.
- As an optional benefit, cancer and critical illness coverage can be added to these policies.
- 3 Plan types available; Stand-Alone, Mandatory and Voluntary.
- Living benefits provided to secure a policyholder’s financial situation.
- Family plan benefits to assist spouses and children of the injured or deceased employees.
If you any questions or are in need of professional AD&D coverage, call or email Puhl Employee Benefits today!
Submitting a fully complete quote is vital to discovering the ideal policy structure for your needs. The following information is required for submitting an AD&D coverage quote:
- Occupations for coverage
- Amount of desired coverage
- Plan Design Needs
- Experience With Claims
Puhl Employee Benefits can help submit you fully complete quote and help with each step of getting your claim approved. Contact Puhl Employee Benefits form more information today!