CALGARY POLICE VETERANS ASSOCIATION
CPVA MEMBER'S HAVE UNIQUE PLAN DESIGN ABILITY
The CPVA plan is a way for you to be covered for your Health & Dental claims. Yes, a way for you and your family to pay and deduct Health & Dental expenses under a customized plan made especially for the CPVA.
The CPVA Health & Dental Plan is a comprehensive benefits plan that provides flexible coverage and a management tool that controls costs for individuals and their family. The CPVA plan provides the security of a benefits plan without the expensive premiums or restrictions.
The CPVA Health & Dental Plan Offers:
- Low processing costs
- Tax savings
- Cost control
- 100% reimbursement
- Members Health & Dental Credits
- Extra Health & Dental Credits
- Member’s Bulk Buying Power
The individual knows the maximum amount to be spent on the benefit plan in a given year. Also, the extra credit option further reduces costs to the CPVA member.
The members of the CPVA deserve to have affordable health care benefits designed specifically to fit each family’s needs.
LOW PROCESSING COST
No monthly premiums to pay, also the CPVA plan offers one of the lowest processing fees in the industry and only as claims are submitted.
The CPVA benefits from tax savings when utilizing Health Spending Accounts (HSA’s) to their members. Health expenses become a tax-deductible expense, and reimbursements are paid out tax-free to the recipient.
WHY CHOOSE CPVA HEALTH & DENTAL?
The CPVA Health & Dental Plan offers a better choice for the CPVA when it comes to heath and dental coverage.
Members have the exclusive offer to ensure that their family is in good hands when it comes to health, dental, paramedical, vision, and much more.
TRADITIONAL GROUP INSURANCE
TRADITIONAL SELF-FUNDED CREDIT
FLEXIBLE PUHL PHSP PLAN
CPVA MEMBER VALUE BENEFITS
Extra Optional Add on Value Benefits
Employees and Employers Receive Valuable Benefits Other Plans May Not Offer:
- 2 years and 3 months rate guarantee on Life, Dependent and Long Term Disability.
- 1 year and 3 months rate guarantee for Health & Dental.
- Short-term disability is pooled and not experience rated. Also can be self-funded.
- Living benefit under life insurance for terminal illness.
- AD & D – includes dependents.
- RX Drug and Dental extra credit plan.
- No medical exams.
- Plus additional benefits.
CPVA TRAVEL PLAN
The CPVA Travel Plan provides protection in the case of an accident or illness providing the funds to cover your medical expenses.
- Member’s Bulk Buying Program.
- Flat costs per year per family.
- Out of Province & Country medical travel insurance.
- 60 days of continuous coverage for each trip.
- Underwritten by SSQ Insurance.
- Snow Bird travel coverage also available.