ciaa member health plan
ciaa member's have unique plan design ability
The CIAA Health and Dental Plan is a self-funding reimbursement tax concept plan regulated by the Canada Revenue Agency. It uses Health Spending Accounts (HSAs) to provide flexible benefits to employees. A new way to think about benefits. The CIAA plan is a way for your business to deduct your Health & Dental claims and no personal tax. Yes, it’s a way for your business to pay and deduct Health & Dental expenses and no personal tax payable.
The CIAA Health & Dental Plan is a comprehensive benefits plan that provides flexible coverage, and a management tool that controls costs for business owners and their employees. The CIAA plan provides the security of a benefits plan without the expensive premiums or restrictions.
The CIAA Health & Dental Plan offers:
- Low processing costs
- Tax savings
- Cost control
- 100% reimbursement
- Complimentary health & dental credits
- Member’s Bulk Buying Power
allow us the opportunity to provide you with a second opinion on your employee benefits
The CIAA health plan is designed for you & your business
The CIAA health and Dental Plan is a self-funding reimbursement tax concept plan regulated by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). It uses health Spending Accounts (HSAs) to provide flexible benefits to you and your employees. The PHSP participant starts each plan year with a designated number of credits/dollars in an Employee health Spending Account (EHSA) as determined by the plan sponsor (owner/employer). Premiums are not required - this is a 'pay-as-you-claim' plan, so no claims mean no costs.
The CIAA Health & Dental Plan offers a choice between a flex, traditional, or blended plan. Companies have the flexibility to pick and choose how to design their health and dental plans to their business and personal health models.
The CIAA Health Plan has volume specialty contracts unique to your CIAA Association, underwritten by Canada's top insurance companies. This provides you, the CIAA Member, with the best plan choices in Canada to fit your Business model.
ciaa member value benefits
Complimentary Optional Add-On Value Benefits
Employees and Employers receive valuable benefits other plans may not offer:
- 2 years and 3 months rate guarantee on Life, Dependents, and Long Term Disability.
- 1 year and 3 months rate guarantee for Health & Dental.
- Short-Term Disability is pooled and not experience rated. Also can be self-funded.
- Living benefit under life insurance for terminal illness.
- AD & D – includes dependents.
- RX Drug and Dental extra credit plan.
- No medical exams.
- Plus additional benefits.
travel insurance for ciaa members
The CIAA Optional Travel Plan provides protection in the case of an accident or illness providing the funds to cover your medical expenses.
- Member's Bulk Buying Program.
- Flat costs per year per family.
- Out of Province & Country medical travel insurance.
- 60 days of continuous coverage for each trip.
- Pre-existing coverage to age 70, with coverage extended to age 80.
- Snow Bird travel coverage also available.