Calgary Residential Rental Association
CRRA members have unique plan design ability
The CRRA plan is a way for your business to deduct your Health & Dental claims and no personal tax. Yes, it’s a way for your business to pay and deduct Health & Dental expenses and no personal tax is payable. We work with renters and property management companies to provide innovative and flexible benefit plans.
Small Business Employers Deserve – Health and Dental care too. The CRAA Health & Dental Plan is a comprehensive benefits plan that provides flexible coverage, and a management tool that controls costs for business owners and their employees. The CRRA plan provides the security of a benefits plan without the expensive premiums or restrictions.
The CRRA Health & Dental plan is a new way to think about benefits. Providing the benefits you need without the costs. Our flexible PHSP plan is designed for business owners, allowing them to provide premium benefits for them, their employees and their families.
A quality employee oriented plan with volume discounts.
The CRRA Health & Dental Plan offers:
- Low processing costs
- Tax savings
- Cost control
- 100% reimbursement
- Complimentary health & dental credits
- Member’s Bulk Buying Power
allow us the opportunity to provide you with a second opinion on your employee benefits
CRRA health & dental plan is designed for you & your business
The CRRA Health & Dental Plan offers a choice between a flex, traditional, or blended plan. Companies have the flexibility to pick and choose how to design their health and dental plans to their business and personal health models.
crra member value benefits
Complimentary Optional Add-On Benefits
Employees and Employers receive valuable benefits other plans may not offer:
- 2 years and 3 months rate guarantee on Life, Dependents, and Long Term Disability.
- 1 year and 3 months rate guarantee for Health & Dental.
- Short-Term Disability is pooled and not experience rated. Also can be self-funded.
- Living benefit under life insurance for terminal illness.
- AD & D – includes dependents.
- RX Drug and Dental extra credit plan.
- No medical exams.
- Plus additional benefits.
travel insurance for crra members
The CRRA Optional Travel Plan provides protection in the case of an accident or illness providing the funds to cover your medical expenses.
- Member's Bulk Buying Program.
- Flat costs per year per family.
- Out of Province & Country medical travel insurance.
- 60 days of continuous coverage for each trip.
- Pre-existing coverage to age 70, with coverage extended to age 80.
- Snow Bird travel coverage also available.