ARE YOU RETIRING SOON?
13 IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU RETIRE
Questions that a retirement planning advisor may pose in order to assist you with either the decision to retire, or to assist you in planning your life after retirement, should be:
- Do you want to help your children or grandchildren with the cost of education and/or weddings?
- Do you want to buy a vacation property?
- Are you going to sell your home and downsize to help finance your retirement?
- Will you start a new hobby?
- Will you volunteer?
- Will you work part-time?
- Will you further your education?
- Will you be a 2 or 1 car family?
- How much traveling do you plan on doing?
- Will you start a second career?
- Have you done a brochure sheet?
- Have you done a net worth statement?
- Have you done a projected monthly budget?
Retirement needs answers, “Planned or by the seat of one’s pants.” Time is up. tomorrow is today.