siding contractors association of alberta
scaa members have flexible plan design choices
The SCAA (Siding Contractors Association of Alberta) Health & Dental Plan provides flexible coverage and is a management tool that controls costs for business owners and their employees. The SCAA Health & Dental Plan provides the security of a benefits plan, without the expensive premiums or restrictions involved with traditional health and dental plans.
The SCAA Health Plan has volume specialty contracts unique to the Siding Contractors Association of Alberta, which is underwritten by Canada’s top insurance companies. Puhl’s association-specific plans provide you, an SCAA Member, with the best plan choices and flexibility in Canada to fit your business needs.
A quality employee oriented plan with volume discounts.
The SCAA Health & Dental Plan offers:
- Low processing costs
- Tax savings
- Cost control
- 100% reimbursement
- Complimentary health and dental credits
- Member’s Bulk Buying Power
allow us the opportunity to provide you with a second opinion on your employee benefits
SCAA health & dental benefits plan is designed for your business
The SCAA Health & Dental Plan offers a choice between a flex, traditional, or blended plan. Companies have the flexibility to pick and choose how to design their health and dental plans to their business and personal health models.
The SCAA Health and Dental Plan is a self-funding reimbursement tax concept plan regulated by the Canada Revenue Agency. It uses Health Spending Accounts (HSAs) to provide flexible benefits to employees.
scaa member value benefits
Complimentary Optional Add-On Benefits
Employees and Employers receive valuable benefits other plans may not offer:
- 2 years and 3 months rate guarantee on Life, Dependents, and Long Term Disability.
- 1 year and 3 months rate guarantee for Health & Dental.
- Short-Term Disability is pooled and not experience rated. Also can be self-funded.
- Living benefit under life insurance for terminal illness.
- AD & D – includes dependents.
- RX Drug and Dental extra credit plan.
- No medical exams.
- Plus additional benefits.
travel insurance for SCAA Members
The SCAA Optional Travel Plan provides protection in the case of an accident or illness providing the funds to cover your medical expenses.
- Member's Bulk Buying Program.
- Flat costs per year per family.
- Out of Province & Country medical travel insurance.
- 60 days of continuous coverage for each trip.
- Pre-existing coverage for age 70, with coverage extended to age 80.
- Snow Bird travel coverage also available.